Wednesday, October 5, 2011

UPROAR

1. Escape the Fate
2. Bullet for My Valentine
3. Seether
4. Three Days Grace
Set list:
The Good Life
Break
Pain
I Hate Everything About You
Home
Lose Yourself {Eminem cover?} {3:42 is when he starts..}
Never Too Late
Riot
Animal
5. Avenged Sevenfold
Set list:
Nightmare
Chapter Four
Welcome to the Family
Almost Easy
Seize the Day
Afterlife
M.I.A.
God Hates Us
Little Piece of Heaven {definitely NOT work/family-friendly}
Bat Country
Unholy Confessions

Oh my goodness... I know I've praised Avenged Sevenfold before, but this concert was unbelievable! First, the other bands were really great! I was impressed with Bullet and Seether; both were very good live. Three Days Grace was not as good live as I would've hoped, but I still enjoyed their show very much. He was very entertaining {with a fun schizo episode at the end of Animal} and he apparently really loved performing for us. I sang to every song and it was a great set list for them!

But Avenged... Absolutely amazing! Avenged came with UPROAR last year (which I attended, duh), so M. Shadows thought it would be dumb to play the same list of songs. I would've been ok with that because I loved it last year, but I do see his point. They played a great mix of older and newer stuff! They also played two songs I'd never seen them perform (M.I.A. and Little Piece of Heaven) and they were AWESOME! Jeremy was flipping out because his favorite guitar solo is on M.I.A.! And it's just a beautiful song. Little Piece of Heaven is a very impressive song, but it's definitely not for the faint of heart!

My feet hurt, I got to bed really late, and there were guys smoking pot behind us... But it was so great! I actually got up and did my workout, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic about today. What a great night! I had a lot of fun with Jeremy and his girlfriend Mackenzie. It's comforting to know that Cody and I aren't the only silly couple out there. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment