Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Goal Accomplished!!

That's right, I donated my hair! I actually cut it last Wednesday, but I felt like I should mail it off before I talk myself up on here. I wasn't even planning on doing it last week, but I went to visit my mom and had her measure. So, when she said it was long enough, I just said, "let's do it!!" I've just been waiting so long to get this done and I'm so excited to say I accomplished one of my goals. It's the shortest I ever remember it being, so it's been an adjustment for me. Cody wasn't too happy about it either, but he'll survive. My showers are noticeably shorter! Also, I finally broke down and bought the fleece for my very own blanket! I've been telling myself I will make myself one for about a year now so I finally did it! It costed a lot more than I had originally planned, but I deserve it! I'm going to finish it today and I will hopefully get some photos up. Here are the before and after shots of my hair, so prepare yourself! SHOCKING!!

5 comments:

  1. I like it, it looks great and different, but you definitely rock it well:-) Love ya Fe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks great! I've never been able to grow my hair long enough to do that. Hooray for shorter showers!

    I can't eat Sour Punch Straws because they have wheat in them, and I'm allergic to wheat. I don't know which is stranger. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I looked up Celiac to learn a little more, but I'm hearing about people with that more and more these days. Thanks for visiting my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Felicia! I'm always so grateful for people who do this as my mom is a cancer survivor. And I think your hair is SUPER cute short!!

    ReplyDelete